• AB1JU (Brian Lisle)
  • AB1JU (Brian Lisle)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
The latest version can always be obtained from the AB1JU website at:
www.AB1JU.com/dmr
(Under Radio Active! - DMR)
Any comments, questions or changes please use the Contact Us form on the AB1JU website.

Please don't forget to change the Radio Name and Radio ID under the General Setting menu!!

Information

This codeplug contains all known PRN repeaters in North Carolina, southern Virginia, and upstate South Carolina as of the publish date of this revision.
Each repeater has its own zone containing all the talkgroups - PRN, WorldWide (WW), North America (NA), DCI Bridge, Southeast, and Local. Also in each individual zone is a Clear Timeslot channel and a Monitor All channel.
There is also a zone for GMRS / FRS (Channels 1-14) but there are no tones (privacy codes) programmed. This zone can also be scanned by short pressing the bottom side button.
There is also a zone for commonly used simplex channels, both digital and analog. This zone can also be scanned by short pressing the bottom side button.
For the 440 analog repeaters, there are 2 zones - Analog W and Analog S which corresponds to Wilkes County and Surry County respectively. I have not implemented scanning on either of these 2 zones yet.

Version
This is version 8, published on April 27, 2014

Attachment AB1JUPRNCodePlug8.zip not found

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AB1JU CS700 Codeplugs - V9 5 years 5 months ago #2

• AB1JU (Brian Lisle)
  • AB1JU (Brian Lisle)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
There is a new version as of yesterday, June 18 2014 that includes all the NC, SC and VA contacts.
You can download it from my website www.AB1JU.com/DMR - there is also a spot on the right to sign up for update notifications - please sign up so you'll know when I update it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KI4QDI (Mickey Chamberlain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.034 seconds

Copyright © 2011-2019.
All Rights Reserved Surry County ARES.